English 4, post 7 "changes to my study programme"

 Hi!, I just finished my second year of university, I think I am not the one and I do not have the experience to say which subjects of the career I would change.

The subjects that have touched me so far seem quite interesting and help me understand the world of biochemistry, since the teachers are geniuses, I am happy and proud that they are teaching me.

They are in charge of giving us all the information on a topic and then in a seminar with the attendees we discuss it and learn how to deal with such a problem.

In a particular subject I am having problems at the time of the tests, I feel that they give very little time to be able to solve the exam. They are very elaborate questions where you need to reason and discuss the answer but with the time they give I can only answer the first thing that comes to mind.

Regarding the infrastructure, it seems fine to me, I once heard a comment that the tables of laboratory techniques were very old and it is possible to see the stains of the reagents, personally I do not feel uncomfortable but I feel important I think maybe a teacher in the past he used the same table as me in his research.


As for technology, I have not yet had the opportunity to learn more about the technological instruments used by the faculty.

thanks for reading

Comentarios

Entradas populares