POST 1: Who I am?


Hello, my name is Maryori Villavicencio, I am 19 years old, I am a biochemistry student, I am between the second and first year of biochemistry because I changed careers in the second semester of 2020 (I come from FCFM)

I am from Santiago, Chile, I have always lived in Santiago centro but I moved to independencia in 2020 to be closer to the university thinking that in 2021 we would return to classes

I am an only child so sometimes I don't have someone to play. I live with a rabbit, his name is copenico, I love him very much, he accompanies me everywhere and we also study together.

In summer holidays I go with my mother to the beach and we have a great time.

I like to sing and I like to  listen to music. Thank you for Reading.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares