post 2: why did you choose my major?

 

When I was little girl I was curious to know and learn more. When I was a teenager in school I was doing well in math, it was my favorite class, but at the time I wasn't trying too hard, I was emotionally bad.

Until one day we had a biology test, I shouldn't have known anything about biology at the time, it didn't catch my attention, I don't know where I got the strength to study the day before, I studied all afternoon. Something very strange happened to me that day, I felt happy and at peace, since that day I love biology. Then the same thing happened to me with chemistry and physics, I liked to study and learn more about science.

When I finished school I applied to FCFM of the University of Chile I thought I would study engineering in biotechnology or engineering in chemistry,

They admitted me and of the first week I realized that it was not my thing, although I tried to like it, it was not like that, everything was very different from what I thought, I decided to change my career to biochemistry, they validated. some courses and now I am here, now I feel good, I love this career and the faculty.

I like clinical area in biochemistry more, that's why I would like to work in a hospital in laboratory of samples, pathologies or something related to that.

 thank you for reading.

Comentarios

  1. That's a nice area to develop your career! It's good that you're studying something that makes you comfortable

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was a child also math was my favorite class, would it be something typical of biochemists? hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The area biochemistry clinic is very beatiful, I love!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares