Post 3: My favorite piece of technology

 

The technological device that I use the most is the cell phone, when I was a little girl I was interested in knowing everything that my cell phone offered, such as games, apps, etc.

Currently I only use the basics of a cell phone such as call, camera, music and the WhatsApp app, I know that my cell phone offers more things and there are different applications to download that look very interesting but for some reason I prefer to avoid, I feel that technology has evolved a lot and I fell behind, that's why I prefer to stick with the basics.

 An advantage of having only the basics on my cell phone was to get away from social networks (when I was a little girl I used a lot), it took a long time that now I take better advantage of it.

 I recommend having a cell phone as most people use it. It is a portal, compact and according to me it fulfills a very important function in this pandemic to be able to communicate (call) friends or family.


Thank you for reading

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares