post 5: A photo and its story

 I really like this photo, it gives me a lot of joy and tenderness. My favorite animal is the rabbit and seeing a happy rabbit in its home habitat makes me happy. As I really like these animals, I have found out about them.

There are people who make rabbit farms for commercialization or experimentation, that really makes me very sad,  rabbits are not domestic animals, they need to live in nature.

People usually buy them because they are very cute but they are not aware the responsibility that comes with having a rabbit at home, I also know people who adopt rabbits to give them a better life.

Before buying or adopting a rabbit, we must inform ourselves about what it means to have a rabbit at home, take all precautions since they are very delicate animals, have time to take care of them, have everything within reach so that the rabbit feels comfortable.


THANKS FOR READING.

Comentarios

  1. The rabbits are very cute but you have to be very responsible to have a pet rabbit.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree, it is sad that people use rabbits for experimentation/commercialization when they are innocent and cute beings.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the rabbits and I agree with you. The pharmaceutical industry unfortunately use the animals like rabbit for experiments. I hope one day that stop.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I do not like that they experiment with rabbits I hope it changes one day

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I don't liked animal testing.. it's very cruel. I agree with you

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares