post 6: how can your major make the world a better place?

 

When I specialize in clinical biochemistry, my contribution to the world will be to warn people about pathologies or diseases so that they take protection and start a treatment for their cure, on the other hand, discover cures for diseases that currently have no cure and preserve people's lives because life is the most important thing one has, for example living with family, spending fun times with friends, doing things you like, being free, etc. They say that "there is a solution for everything except death", I would say that I would like to refute that saying in the field of diseases without a cure where you only have to wait for death, to give faith to the people that there is a medicine, a vaccine or a treatment to eradicate the disease.

 The fact of being able to see a person's recovery will make me feel good, to feel that my knowledge in biochemistry helped people to stay alive.

Thanks for reading



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares