Post 7: An expert/ person in your field that you admire


The person I admire is my chemistry teacher at school, his name is Eugenio Sánchez, he taught me many things, he had answers to all my questions, he taught me and explained the world of chemistry very well, I greatly admired his intelligence and perseverance, even thanks to him I like science. The little I know about him is that he studied chemistry at the University of Chile and that he retired in 2019. I never asked him about his private life because he was very reserved.
Apart from the above, I was very fond of him because he physically resembled my grandfather and made me remember him.

I hope we meet again when the pandemic ends and say "thank you for all those years in which you shared all your knowledge and made me the person I am now."





Comentarios

Entradas populares