English 4, post 1 " A country you would like to visit"

 Hi!, Since I was little girl I have been curious to know the different cultures of Latin America and visit all the countries of Latin America if I had to choose a country to visit it would be Mexico I would like to know about the Mayans, the culture and the Aztec empire, the monuments, the history , parties, gastronomy, etc.

In Mexico there are several tourist places to visit, I would start by visiting Mexico City and then the other regions through the beaches. I would also like to know what daily life is like in Mexico, talk with different types of people so that they can tell me about their country as well as recommend places to visit, food, parties, etc.

I have seen Mexican movies and novels and I feel that I would have a great time there, it is a beautiful and happy place.

I would not stay to live in Mexico but I would like to stay for a long time, about 1 month, although I would not mind staying longer to learn the lingo and what it is like to live there.

Tranks for reading

Comentarios

Entradas populares