English 4, post 2 "The best holidays"

 Hi!, I am going to tell you an anecdote that happened to me during the summer holidays of 2019, one day in February they sent me to buy bread, I had arranged to meet a friend to go for a walk and talk so she accompanied me to buy bread. We were going to a party that night that neither of us had been given permission for, so we planned a plan to escape from our homes that night and attend. While we were talking we did not realize that we were going far from our houses, we even got to the center of Santigo, we looked for the nearest bakery and we went to our houses.

At night I put on my pajamas and said goodbye to my parents. They didn't realize she was wearing makeup xd. Arriving at 12 at night I got dressed and went out through the window of my room in silence, I had my shoes in hand and I opened the main door to the street very carefully so as not to make noise. When I left I was scared because it was that night but when we got to the party with my friend I was calmer and we had a great time, we danced and sang with all my friends, when I returned home I went in carefully so as not to make noise and I stayed asleep. My parents never noticed.

Tranks for reading

Comentarios

Entradas populares