English 4, Post 5 " My future job"

 


Hi!, I am going to talk to you about what I would like to work on in the future. In the near future, I envision myself graduating from college with a master's degree in clinical biochemistry. It is an arduous path of much effort and perseverance. I would like to work in a hospital preferably the one in front of the faculty or some public hospital. My job there would be taking and analyzing samples of blood, urine, saliva, etc. to see if everything in the patient is correct, analyze proteins, DNA, glucose index, etc. or if you have any pathology to help the doctor with a diagnosis.mI would also like to participate in research for the manufacture of vaccines and medicines in the same hospital or in another laboratory.

On the other hand, the cosmetic industry also attracts my attention and I would like to work in a cosmetology laboratory for the manufacture of creams, soaps, makeup, etc.

I do not travel a lot, I am to be in a closed place such as a laboratory or a hospital.

Regarding the salary, I would like it to be enough to cover all my needs and live in a comfortable way with my family.

Life is very short and I would be happy to be able to do some of the things I mentioned.

Thanks for reading

Comentarios

Entradas populares