English 4, post 6 " time travel to the future"

 

Hi!, the truth is that I would not like to travel to the future because I’m afraid that it will not be as I hope and also because I like my life in the present and I don’t want going to the future to influence my decisions of the present I want everything to remain a mystery.

 If I had to travel to the future I would go to December 6, 2021 (the closest to the present) and see if my week was productive in terms of studies and then I would return to the present to make an effort and organize myself more. I always have that problem if I don't pass a test and say "I would have studied more."

 Something that occurred to me right now is that I would also go to the future to find out who is going to win the presidential elections of 2021 just because it generates a lot of intrigue and now there is a lot of talk about that.

 Now that I think about it, if I were to go to the future, as of December 24, 2021 at that time I will have finished most of my tests and will be able to rest a bit, I would stay there enjoying Christmas and New Years.

Thanks for reading.

Comentarios

Entradas populares