English 4, post 8 "English language challenges"

Hi!, this is the last post, I begin by thanking the teacher rene for having taught me and shared his knowledge of the English language. The truth is that since I was little, English has been very difficult for me and I have always wanted to learn but I do not understand why it costs me a lot, sometimes I see colleagues who handle the language super well and that makes me try harder to achieve the level of English that I want .

The classes have helped me a lot to continue to familiarize myself with the language. Blogging also helped me while practicing English, I felt like I was talking to someone, which I do little in times of pandemic.

In the synchronous classes I felt very comfortable and the bad jokes also made me laugh.

I feel like I have to keep improving my English, especially "listening" to what I can do through songs, I also have a couple of books in English that I've always wanted to read that will help me "reading" although that's my strong point.

English in my daily life I use it a lot, for example in classes the teachers put diagrams in English and also the recommended reading is in English, also when I listen to a song in English I like to know what it means and I try to translate it into Spanish in my Mind you, sometimes when I'm alone I like to speak English (or so I try) and it seems like a lot of fun.

Thank you very much again for being my English teacher this semester.


Comentarios

  1. Hi Maryori! All your blog entries have been checked. I have not marked them as such since blogger.com is making my work a little too difficult by asking me if I’m human or not every time I mark any of your blog entries. So, please rest assured that I have already read all your blog entries and approved all of them as fit and appropriate for this blog activity

    Congrats!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares