post 8: A subject you enjoyed studying

 

I entered university in 2020 and of the subjects that have touched me so far, my favorite is cell physiology, they teach us how the cell interacts with other cells or with other molecules such as proteins, glucose, nucleic acids, etc. and how that leads to a vital function for the body. What I like the most about the subject is that I finally managed to understand how processes happen that seem simple because we do it every day, such as breathing, reflexes, etc. but at the molecular level it becomes more complex and dynamic but a lot of fun learn.

 In addition Professor Fiedler gives examples from everyday life and pathologies such as diabetes, types of cancer, etc. which makes having a more real and close approach.

When class ends, I finish assimilating what I have seen in class, I reflect and say "then such a thing happens because ..." everything that happens biologically has a molecular explanation that is very interesting to me.


thanks for reading

Comentarios

Entradas populares